Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast
||French Baguette Roll
- Cut French Baguette rolls ¼” thick with a chef’s knife.
- Place in oven for 5-10 minutes at 400°F until toasted.
- Carefully cut the avocado using an avocado slicer.
- Open the Smoked Salmon pack and place onto a plate draining any water.
- Divide the Smoked Salmon evenly amongst the toasted French Baggett on a serving platter.
- Place a couple of pieces of avocado on top of the smoked salmon.
- Garnish with a dill sprig and serve.
View as PDF