Smoked Salmon Benedict Caribbean
A twist on a classic breakfast favorite, this Smoked Salmon Benedict Caribbean is sure to be a stand-out dish.
|1||teaspoon||dry Carribean Jerk seasoning|
|1||package||Hollandaise sauce mix|
|2||tablespoons||chopped chives or green onions|
|4||split Enlgish muffins, toasted or grilled|
- Make Hollandaise sauce according to package.
- Stir in jerk seasoning; cover and keep warm.
- Fill a large saucepan with about 3" of water and bring to a simmer.
- Pour in vinegar.
- Carefully break the eggs into the water and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until whites are set but yolk is soft.
- Remove eggs and keep warm.
- Assemble by topping each bread slice with 1.5 ounces of Smoked Salmon, an egg, and 2 tablespoons sauce.
- Garnish with green onions.