Spicy Honey Butter Biscuit Shrimp N Grits
More flavor than you can shake a shrimp at. Combine an old-fashioned South Carolina low country favorite with some New Orleans zest and our newest shrimp creation. Comfort food doesn’t get any more comfortable.
|6||Each||Honey Butter Biscuit Shrimp (Item# 057562)|
|4||Ounces||Stoneground Grits, Prepared|
|1/2||Each||Shallot, Finely Sliced|
|1/4||Each||Lemon, Fresh, Juiced|
|To Taste||Cajun Seasoning|
|1||Tablespoon||Scallions, Cut finely on a bias|
- Prepare the Honey Butter Biscuit Shrimp according to package instructions to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Prepare the stone ground grits to package instructions and season well.
- Reduce the white wine and shallots in a small saucepan to almost dry.
- Add cream and reduce by 2/3rds. Swirl in the butter and season with Cajun seasoning.
- Sauté the andouille and add to the butter. Arrange over the grits and place the shrimp on top.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.