Sugar Cane Shrimp Satay with Sticky Coconut Rice and Asian Cucumber Salad
|4||Each||Sugar Cane Skewered Shrimp 26/30 ct. (Item# 057516)|
|1||Tablespoon||Yellow Curry Powder|
|1||Each||European Cucumber, Diced|
|1||Each||Red Bell Pepper, Diced|
|1/2||Teaspoon||Black Sesame Seed|
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Satay: Combine the yellow curry powder with the oil and salt and mix into a fluid paste.
- While the shrimp is marinating, prepare the char grill by preheating and lightly brushing with oil for easy release.
- Lightly grill the shrimp over the char grill for 2 minutes on each side avoiding burning the shrimp or skewer.
- Cook to a safe eating temperature of 165°F.
- Serve over sweet coconut rice and garnish with Asian Cucumber Salad and peanut sauce.
- Asian Cucumber Salad: Combine all ingredients together. For best results, allow to marinate overnight. Serve chilled.
- Sticky Coconut Rice: Combine all ingredients in a rice steamer or similar cooking device and cook until the rice is slightly over cooked.
- Serve tepid.