Super Duper Cheesy Lobster Mac & Cheese Buttery Cracker Crumb
You’ll be known as a master seafood mixologist when they taste this. Using our Lobster Sensations®, and some farfalline pasta (no elbow mac here), you can mix up a sublime dish, cooked in a cheesy Mornay sauce, that will make them drop their smartphones.
|4||Ounces||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|8||Ounces||Farfalline Pasta, Dry|
|To||Taste||Salt & Pepper|
|3||Slices||Bacon, Crispy, Rough Chopped|
|1/2||Cup||Ritz Cracker Crumb, Ground|
- In a sauce pot combine butter and flour, cook to form a roux.
- Slowly add the milk while whisking.
- Whisk in the Cheddar and cream cheese till smooth and creamy.
- Fold the pasta, Lobster Salad Sensations and the Mornay sauce together and seas with salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend the butter with the cracker crumbs and sprinkle over the top of the Mac & Cheese.
- Broil till the cracker crumbs are crispy & golden.
- Sprinkle with crispy chopped bacon and serve hot.