Sweet Hot Honey Glazed Chef Dusted Oysters with Blue Cheese
Oysters on the half shell done your way. So much flavor, it should be illegal. And it’s beautiful to behold.
|5||Each||Panko Breaded Medium Oysters 18/25 ct. (Item# 053828)|
|2||Ounces||Blue Cheese Dressing|
|2||Tablespoons||Blue Cheese Crumbles|
|1/4||Cup||Sweet Hot Honey Glaze|
- Fry the Panko Breaded Oysters according to package directions and internal temperature 165° F.
- Add the hot sauce, butter and hot honey in a small sauce pot and heat to incorporate ingredients. Stir so the sauce does not break and remove from heat.
- Julienne the scallions and add to ice water to make them curl.
- Toss the Panko Breaded Oysters with the hot honey glaze.
- Arrange in clean oyster shells.
- Drizzle with the blue cheese dressing and add crumbles.
- Garnish with scallions and serve hot.