Tilapia Ramen Bowl
Chefs Favorites, Entrees, Soup & Salad
|2||Each||Creamy Butter Herb Tilapia Fillets (Item# 072005)|
|4||Cups||Chicken broth, low sodium|
|1 1/2||Teaspoons||Soy sauce, reduced sodium|
|6-8||Ounces||Ramen noodles (or thin spaghetti)|
|2||Each||Green onions, chopped|
|To Taste||Hot chili oil (or sriracha)|
- Place frozen Tilapia Fillets in a 350°F oven for 15-17 minutes or until fish reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
- Add whole eggs (shell on) to medium size saucepan and cover with enough water cover eggs by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, remove from heat.
- Cover saucepan and let sit for 7 minutes. Remove eggs with tongs or a slotted spoon and submerge in a bowl ice water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a separate soup pot (or medium saucepan) add chicken broth and soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add ramen noodles to pot with broth. Cook noodles according to time indicated on package (approx. 3-5 minutes). Add additional chicken broth or water as necessary. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel and halve eggs, set aside.
- Remove soup from heat. Place fish filet on top and add cabbage and carrots. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with one egg half and chopped green onions. Drizzle chili oil according to taste.
View as PDF