|3||ounces||Italian Breaded Calamari Ringers 45 ct. (Item# 041210)|
|salt and pepper|
- Slice two ½ in slices of tomato and light dust with salt and pepper
- Slice 6 ½ oz wheels of goat cheese and set aside.
- Fry calamari according to package instructions.
- Pool 3 oz of pesto in a circle on the center of a white plate. Place 1 slice of tomato in the center of pesto. Place 3 wheels of cheese on the tomato. Repeat.
- Place hot Calamari in a tower on top of goat cheese. Garnish with basil and balsamic reduction.