Vietnamese Pollock Spring Rolls
35% of millennials are now eating smaller meals they call snacks and munchies.
|8||each||Oven Ready Breaded Pollock Fillets 1 oz. (Item# 075470)|
|1/4||each||peeled & julienned seedless cucumber|
|2||ounces||cooked rice noodles|
|8||each||rice paper wraps|
|8||ounces||spicy peanut sauce|
|1||ounce||roasted & chopped peanuts|
- Cook rice noodles to suggested cooking directions on package.
- Add the veggies to the noodles and mix well.
- Cook the crispy pollock just before filling the rice wrapper with the noodle salad and the pollock.
- In warm water soak the rice wrapper for approximately 20 seconds or until pliable.
- Put the desired amount of filling into the wrapper the add the pollock to the center and roll, garnish with peanuts and cilantro sprig and serve immediately.