Zesty Lemon and Cracked Pepper Tilapia with Whole Grain Pilaf and Citrus Glazed Snipped Green Beans
Moist Tilapia Filets are infused with lemon citrus and topped with a lemon and cracked pepper glaze. Served with a whole grain pilaf mixture and citrus glazed snipped green beans. Ideal for buffet service or plated dining.
|4||pieces||Cracked Pepper Lemon Tilapia Fillets|
|2||cups||snipped green beans|
- Mix together equal parts wheat berries, brown rice, barley, quinoa, dried cranberries, and cooked garbanzo beans with the broth; simmer for 40 minutes.
- Reduce orange juice by two thirds.
- Blanch snipped green beans in salted boiling water for 4 minutes, shock in an ice bath and reserve.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place frozen tilapia fillets on a parchment paper lined sheet pan and bake for 15-17 minutes or until fish reaches internal temperature of 165°F.
- Place tilapia fillets on warm serving plates, drizzle with the pan drippings, reheat the green beans in the orange glaze, and build the plate with portions of whole grain pilaf and orange glazed green beans.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wheels.